YOU ARE AWARE AND EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THAT WWW.BANGALORELAWYER.COM ARE NOT SEEKING TO SOLICIT ANY WORK FROM YOU AND THE INTENT OF PUBLICATION OF THIS WEBSITE IS NOT TO ADVERTISE IN ANY MANNER.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THIS WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE TO YOU (THE USER) AT YOUR REQUEST, SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSES OF INFORMATION AND RESEARCH. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SOLICITING OR ADVERTISING. WWW.BANGALORELAWYER.COM SEEKS TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON LAW AND RELATED ASPECTS AND PUBLISH ITS OWN RESEARCH, OPINION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
By entering the website the user expressly “agrees” with, and “acknowledges”, the following:
- The user wishes to gain more information about M.G.Kumar Law Firm and its advocates for his/her/its own information and use.
- The user has not received any unsolicited invitation from M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM or any of the advocates to view this website.
- There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever to the user from M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM or its advocates to solicit any work, including through this website.
- The information about M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM is provided to the user only on his/her/its specific request upon click and any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website are completely at the user’s own volition.
- M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained or referred to on this website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- The user does not consider this information to be an invitation for a lawyer-client relationship and it is merely a platform to connect to M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM Advocates through medium of technology. No lawyer from M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM seeks to engage with the user unless the user voluntarily pays requisite consultation fees. None of the information on this website amounts to legal advice. Any transmission, receipt or use of this website and information and materials contained therein, or sending an e-mail to our offices, will not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship.
- This website (http://www.bangalorelawyer.com/) is a resource for information and publication purposes only. M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM makes no endorsement of, is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties with respect to links from this website to other information, websites or entities. Any consultation sought by you on the website is voluntarily and the Firm has not coerced, pressurized, solicited you to consult the Firm.
- This website is intended, but not warranted, promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM expressly disclaims and will not be liable for any act or omission or any consequence of any act or omission by the user relying on material / information provided in this website.
- The user should not rely on information provided herein and should always seek the advice of competent independent legal counsel licensed to practice in the relevant jurisdiction.
- The materials published on this website are unless otherwise stated the copyright works of M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM. You may not create a link to any part of our website, without our prior written consent. No other use of the materials published on this website is permitted for use without the express prior written consent of M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM.
- M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM shall not be liable for any third party product or services or third party advertisements available on e-mail or website or pop-ups with respect to any third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM’s entire liability to the User shall be the refund of the fees charged to you for any service, in relation to which unlikely liability arises.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User.
- M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information or any services or materials, either with or without your knowledge. M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM endeavors to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM does not provide any warranties relating to the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM shall not be responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason. The User understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM is not responsible for any typographical error leading to any invalidity of any kind. M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you by itself or on behalf of third parties.
If you have received unsolicited invitation from M.G.KUMAR LAW FIRM or its advocates to view this website, please share the details of such invitation, including the details of such invitation by sending an email to our official e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org .
By entering the website, the user expressly acknowledges having read the Disclaimer and affirms that the statements made above are accurate and true and the User has voluntarily chosen to access this website. If you do not agree with the Disclaimer above, please retract from accessing the website.