- Full and frank disclosure to the client on the matter
- Advise in best interests of the client
- Respect Client Confidentiality and Privacy
The duty of an advocate is to fearlessly uphold the interests of his client by all fair and honorable means and we do so without regard to any unpleasant consequences faced.
On the event of becoming your lawyer we expect you to:
- Be on time for appointments and not take up an excessive amount of time with visits or phone calls relating to minor details or petty matters.
- Discuss all the facts of the matter and not withhold information about the case
- Bring necessary information and documents upon request
- Notify us of changes or any new developments including changes of address or telephone number ask questions to clarify anything that may confuse you about your case
- Follow the case and appear in court on every occasion
- Follow your lawyer’s advice, trust him he’s your lawyer!
- Understand that no lawyer can guarantee results in a contested matter
- Be patient and understand that legal matters are rarely “open and shut” cases — they require time and research
- Pay the fees for the work performed on time
- A doctor cannot teach a patient ‘how to perform a surgery’, in the same way, A lawyer being a professional cannot explain the procedural law to you. It is in your best interest to listen to your lawyer.
Please understand that Litigation is a time taking task. The Legal system works on maintaining a balance of convenience and providing a proper opportunity to both sides of the disputes. No Lawyer can promise a deadline as to when the case will finish. Even alternative dispute resolution modes can be time-consuming. Arbitration might take more time and cost more than Litigation depending on the case. Hence, you as a client are requested to be patient and trust your lawyer.
We expect our clients to resolve issues through alternative dispute resolution methods first before going for Litigation.
An Advocate is prohibited from giving a guarantee of the outcome of the case under Bar Council Rules. According to Bar Council Rules an advocate is not supposed to charge for his services depending on the success of the matter undertaken.
Kindly visit the following page: Areas of Practice
(a) You can meet us by taking an appointment through e-mail or phone and meet us in person
(b) For your convenience, you can opt for Web Conference facility through Skype
(c) You can also opt for Web Chat (Voice/Text/Document Sharing)
We bill our clients on an hourly basis for consultation or we have a system of flat fee arrangement, wherein full fees is decided.
Mon- Fri: 10 A.M to 8:30 P.M (IST)
Sat: 10 A.M to 06:00 P.M (IST)
You can pay through an online transfer. The IFSC Code and other details will be provided on request.
Alternatively, you can also send a Demand Draft at our address in favor of “M.G.Kumar Law Firm”.
Speak to an attorney
Our lawyers across the nation provide practical legal solutions wherever your work takes you.