Marriage of Indian Citizen with another Indian or foreigner, in a foreign country, can be solemnized under the Indian Foreign Marriage Act before a Marriage Officer. The Marriage Officer appointed by the Indian government [diplomatic or consular officer] can issue the certificate of marriage.
Registration of foreign marriage solemnized under the local law of a foreign country, can also be registered with the Indian marriage officer.