SEEKING A SECOND OPINION
|· Ever wondered why your case has been taking a long time, 10 years up and you do not know where your matter is heading, although you have spent a lot of money in it?
· You know that the law provides for quick relief but you are unable to get that relief?
· Do you think you have the right lawyer and is the lawyer applying the right strategy?
If your answer to the above is YES, then you should consider obtaining a second opinion from our legal experts.
A lawsuit can be similar to a heart surgery you never know what is going to happen before you enter the ICU because you have to trust the doctor’s decisions. Most individuals prefer taking a second medical opinion to understand the complexities of the heart before a false operation is performed on them resulting in heart failure. Similarly, a lawyer- client relationship is based on trust, it is often hard for a person or company to know whether their attorney is adopting the right strategy for your case and if you think your lawyer’s ability leaves something to be desired, its best to investigate before it is too late. An individual must always remember that once a case is damaged in its early stages, the damage cannot be undone.
Some valid reasons to pursue a Second Legal Opinion are:
- Greater certainty that you are making the right decision to sue or go further with the suit already filed
- You suspect improper, incompetent, or insufficient handling of a case by your current lawyer
- You believe there may be a conflict of interest by your current attorney
- Your case is moving too slowly with no explanation from your attorney
- Your case is costing a lot but you are not seeing results or value for those costs
- Your attorney does not seem conversant with the area of law or the legal complexities involved with your case
- You cannot get meaningful answers or clear strategies from your attorneys about the case
- Your attorney is offering a settlement that you do not agree with
- Your attorney has suggested that an appeal on a judgment against you
The outcome of getting a Second Opinion might be that your attorney is right or could be incompetent in handling the matter or he could be correct and you may get added inputs.
If you are concerned about how your attorney is preparing or pursuing your case, it may be in your best interest to receive a second opinion from our legal experts. Our attorneys review all aspects of the legal proceedings and advise you on whether or not your case is being properly handled.
SECOND OPINION STARTING FROM Rs.2000/- per case*